Director's Original Hand Painted Meal Logging + Recording DIY Biscuit
Posted on April 13 2020
Good News For All Matcha Lovers!
- 240 g all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 15-20 g matcha green tea powder (same amount for using Cocoa)
- 170 g unsalted butter (softened)
- 130 g icing sugar
- pinch sea salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- Mix flour and matcha green tea powder in a large bowl
- Sift the mix and use a hand mixer beat unsalted butter until smooth
- Add a pinch of salt and blend
- Add icing sugar and 2 large egg yolks mix well until blended
- Gradually add in flour mix
- Cut the dough in half and shape into two cylinders by hand
- Wrap in the baking paper and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Bring them out of the fridge; Remove the dough from the baking sheet slice into 5mm thick round pieces; Place them on the baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 170 C; Bake for 15-20mins.
- Remove from the oven and let cool down to room temp and then serve.
Enjoy your afternoon tea with mixed creamy, buttery and crispy Matcha Green Tea and Cocoa biscuit.